Saturday, September 7, 2013

Light







Not too much to say other than I'm getting really excited for Paris.. only 6 more days (ahh!)
Also, pretty nervous.. but I'm thinking that most everyone gets a little nervous before moving to another country..

I've been thinking a lot about my Paris style too, and this general theme of "tough and feminine" has been seen throughout some of my more recent outfits. I paired a sweet pink velvet polka dot dress from Koshka with my favorite roughed up denim jacket, and some sweet & pretty Miu Miu mary janes (also a NYC "souvenir.") There's that necklace again too.. wish I could take it off my neck.. but would you look at that, I just can't!

Everybody getting excited for fall? I know I ammm 

Dress: Shop Koshka (here!)
Jacket: Leith
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Madewell
Pendant: Vintage

 XOXO Lovelies
Olivia

27 comments:

  1. of course.. gorgeous as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. The dress is so cute and goes perfectly with your jean jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis dress is the best thing ever! I really love your hair too, so beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This dress is as cute as it looks! :)

      Delete
  4. I love how the background goes with the photo and every just looks right together !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit.... I love the dress! I hope you have a fantastic journey to Paris. :)


    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how girly this is, at the same time very feminine! Absolutely suitable for Paris :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful casual look. I love how your dotted dress looks with the denim jacket. Awesome mary jane shoes too. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much , I always love hearing your thoughtful comments.. I mean it!! Xo!

      Delete
  8. Love the jacket - you look really pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your blog! love it
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your blog,and style. You constantly inspire my blog. I hope you have a great time in Paris!

    www.thesoutherncitygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog and I'm obsessed! That jacket is to die for...and I'm so jealous that you're moving to Paris! Wow! Much love from another Francophile, hehe.

    - Samantha
    http://samlovesmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Samantha! Ill be going to London first so keep an eye out for lots of travel photos :) !

      Delete
  12. This oufit is so adorable. Love the jean jacket. Stay fab

    xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this outfit is perfect for showing a summer to fall transition, love it!
    xx

    www.thepowerofthecurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love with your Miu Miu shoes. And this pink dress is so pretty and feminine! Can't wait to see your Paris photos!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This pink dress is adorable and so girly, love it. Good luck in Paris and have so much girl. Hope all is going well.

    XOXO, Sarrah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely dress and I adore the shoes. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete