Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pattern Play





Central park is one of those real NYC gems loved by both tourists and locals alike.. I join the hundreds of others hiding in it's shade from the deplorable weather that is 102 degrees. I'm sure there are others of you that can sympathize with me as well.

Looking cute and trying to keep cool in this heat are pretty much mutually exclusive, but I've been trying my best to come up with cute tank top/skirt/sandal combos (as that is definitely was is coolest, not shorts!!) Since it's unreasonable to layer, I like to play with pattern and texture and small details when it's hot. I especially love my LCT tanks because they've all got adorable details like the double striped racer-back and tiny black buttons down the front.

I try to keep the accessories minimal and a hat on my head to block my face from the sun (protect your skin loves). Overall, this is my favorite combo. It feels a little summertime Parisienne, non?

Tank Top: LCT ( Get it here! , 10% off with my discount code! )
Skirt: In Love With Fashion
Sandals: Topshop
Bag: Boohoo ( Here!)

XOXO

22 comments:

  1. Lovely Outfit, I can definitely see it being comfortable and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I couldn't imagine you without the hat! I love this outfit :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love how simple it is xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the pale pink shirt . . . something about it sets off your light blonde hair! I definitely wear many more patterns in the summer, too. I can't imagine layering anything right now. So humid down here in Tennessee. Yikes! Thanks for the inspiration . . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up, of course this piece of writing is truly good and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

    My homepage Buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stripes and lace are always a perfect combination in my book! Love your skirt so so much!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! It's so feminine and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the mixed patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Outfit, unquestionably observe it being agreeable and cool dress from https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete