Friday, February 1, 2013

Seventeen Magazine Style Council!!

So I told you all that I have great things in store for my blog this year!



I am a part of Seventeen Magazine's Style Council for the year 2013!! Me, along with 4 other lovely ladies, will be bringing you style inspiration via the magazine and Seventeen.com all year! I'm currently in the March issue which just went on stands today, so make sure you head out and pick one up! Along with me, you can get to know the other 4 ladies- all amazing! I can't wait to work with them and Seventeen this year!!

For more details (especially if you can't get the magazine where you live) Head to Seventeen.com! to learn more about us all!!

Today I'm going to celebrate the good fortune, and tomorrow I'll bring you a new outfit post (:

A BIG XOXO TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND READERS!!! I couldn't have done it without your continued kind words, comments, emails, etc etc!!

Xoxo
Olivia

26 comments:

  1. wow congratulations you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear ! For your CONTINUED support <3 It is noticed and so much appreciated ! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I got the magazine in the mail today and freaked out! I was like wait?! We comment on each others blogs!!! I'm so happy for you! Your blog is awesome, and I hope that mine can be as successful as yours some day. Good luck!!

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire!! Keep working hard, don't give up xo

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! I actually just found your blog because of the Style Council because I'm on the Freshman 15 :) I'm looking forward to reading your segments and I'm so glad Seventeen led me to find your blog because I really love it!
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that Rebecca <3 ! Hope you keep reading! xo

      Delete
  5. Shut up!! Thats sooo amazing, Olivia. Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats pretty lady! So glad I found your blog. Cute stuff!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashley, hope you come back ! <3

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! You'll be an awesome addition to the Style Council, can't wait to see how it turns out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations....!!!!!!!! and so richly deserved.

    I SOOOOOOOO want to be your fashion TWIN !!!!!!!!!

    Jayme

    You're always so stylish and chic. A wonderful choice for Seventeen Mag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayme!!! So happy to have you as my twin, xoxo!

      Delete
  10. congrats!!! i'm so glad that they featured you in seventeen! You have a great blog here! (: Gained a new follower!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read your page in Seventeen, congratulations! I love your style and blog. (:


    fashionlei styled

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I just read your page and am now a new follower. :)
    Awesome edgy style.
    xoxo Aimee
    http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/02/aimee-in-america-my-first-instore-gilly.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your page in Seventeen!! Your style is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Olivia,

    So, so excited for you girl! You deserve it : )

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful : styles, photos, articles, blog !

    ReplyDelete