Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Long Winter









 I was finally able to capture some little snowflakes on camera! Now that I did it, they can stop anytime...Today was a more casual cold day with my new navy tweed coat that I paired with a fun little diagonal striped skirt (reminds me of fruit stripe gum!) and a comfy hooded pullover from F21. Oh ! and a beanie! I switched up my hat option a little because I'm desperately needing a hair cut/color/the works! 

Sadly, I've come down with a pretty bad case of the flu (again) so I'm currently resting up with a fruit smoothie and 2500 mg of vitamin C at my side.. hopefully I'll be back to normal soon!!

Coat: BCBG
Skirt: BCBG
Top: F21
Boots: Aldo

XOXO
Olivia




16 comments:

  1. Totally love the textures in this outfit

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! As always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute winter outfit!! I love the coat and the shoes so much!

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beanies are some of my all time favorite things to wear with any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Love the shoes especially! I want them so bad lol :) I am in love with studded shoes. I created an outfit inspired by one of yours the other day and ended up receiving numerous compliments :) Thanks lol. I have been in a style rut ever since January but i think you helped me out of it, lol. So thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!! That made my day (: So glad you find a little bit of inspiration from my blog <33

      Delete
  6. Your coat is beautiful, it really suits you! Love your entire look, I would never have thought to wear a hoody and skirt but it looks fantastic, will definitely be doing it in future! I hope that you get better soon

    Fashion-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your skirt and coat--they're so perfect on you! And the photos came out beautifully, I love the snowflakes! :)
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  8. this hat is really cute! love it with the coat:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beanie! It goes very well with the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! Although, I'm not sure I'd be daring enough to wear those shoes! A beanie, however, is one of my winter staples! :)

    http://absblueview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete