Thursday, February 21, 2013

La Petite Parisienne








I absolutely have been feeling my Parisian influence lately because I have been avidly planning my trip.. soon it will be time to search for apartments, pick out my classes, get my visa, and daydream !!! (hehe). This was an outfit I can see myself wearing prancing around those cobblestone streets (OK, so I am already daydreaming.)

I am so in love with this lovely side-split maxi skirt. I have been searching for one forever, and this one is just perfect and only 14.99... seriously! The taupe color matches with everything, it is SO comfortable, and it easily transforms a lazy day outfit into something super chic and comfortable.

 I paired my skirt with polka dot tights and some little lace shorts underneath, to avoid any accidental exposure due to the wind today.. but I also adored the little romantic touch of layering they added. On top is my signature striped top and giant scarf and little red hat. I chose to wear my favorite flat boots to keep comfort at a maximum. 

Oh! And I just got these super cute Toms sunnies for my birthday (an early gift!) Loving the clear plastic and the gold metal together! I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow so I figured they were justifiable... I can't wait to be at the beach and take some lovely outfit photos for you all!  LOVE YA ALL (: !

Hat: H&M
Top: F21
Scarf: F21
Skirt: Papaya Clothing (Get it Here!!)
Boots: Madewell
Sunnies: Toms (Get them here!)

XOXO
Olivia

21 comments:

  1. beautiful! I just love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty. I love your smile. Have a great day! and I love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Sharon!! You are such a beautiful little sweet heart (: Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty, I love your smile! and your outfit...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The polka dot tights are so unexpected but they are so sweet with the maxi skirt! Good luck planning your trip!
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Rebecca! I added the tights last second because it was so chilly out.. but they turned out working !! hehe <3 xox

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit!!! I love the slit on the skirt with the tights showing! (: Fantastic outfit

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, beauty, I wrote an article about the latest trends in fashion and mentioned an outfit of yours! I hope you enjoy it! ♥
    http://clothesabcs.blogspot.ro/2013/02/tinute-in-tendintele-sezonului.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last photo its beautiful! You look great in it :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicе post. ӏ just stumbleԁ uρon your blog
    and wishеd to ѕay that I hаνe really enjoyeԁ bгowsіng your
    blοg poѕts. In аnу case I will bе subscribing to your
    rѕs feed and I hopе you wrіte аgаin
    ѕоon!

    Feel free to viѕіt my blοg; gr8g.com free car games
    Also see my web page > Online funny Games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexiest tights I've ever seen. Too hot.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a retro lady~
    <3

    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very lovely my dear...right down to the cute cornflower socks over your lovely tights......

    That skirt is to die for, as are you!!!!!

    Jayme, your ballet guy (using the term guy rather loosely...hehe ) from the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Jayme (: So nice to hear from you again xo!

      Delete
  12. Love this outfit! I was wondering if you could give me some advice about beginning a blog/how to get views? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! Starting a successful blog takes a lot of time and effort! My best advice to get views is to advertise your looks on other social media sites like Chictopia and Lookbook.. also, having a facebook page and advertise on twitter! Let me know if you have any more questions or feel free to drop me an email xo !

      Delete
    2. This outfit is so chic! I absolutely love it :-) x

      Delete