Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hypnotize





Bringing back pixel print and black zippers courtesy of Nasty Gal ! Here's what I wore to go downtown the other day..Cincinnati actually has quite a lovely (and quite large) downtown for a midwestern city! I highly recommend if you are ever in the area.. anyway! I decided to layer my black collared shirt with one of my favorite French Connection "wink" sweaters. Paired with the pixel print hypnotize squirt, I thought it made an interesting combination that I've surely never seen before. And of course, I did have to eventually bundle up in my favorite sheep coat!

I'm still a little ill with the flu, I have so many wonderful outfits waiting to be photographed this weekend AND a salon apt (yesss cut these bangs ay ay ay!).. keep your fingers crossed for me !!! (:

Sweater: French Connection
Hat: UO 
Coat: BCBG

XOXO
Olivia

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear <3 all your comments are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. amazing skirt and coat <3

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. No, unfortunately not. I live in Cincinnati. I'm moving to NYC in the summer, then to Paris in the fall though (:

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the sweater! It has a French feel to it! I also love the way you paired it with the skirt! I just posted a new outfit post!

    xxClaire
    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i could raid your closet! I love that skirt and the sweater is adorable. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Sammie that's so sweet!!! I am feeling a bit better, thankfully (: Hopefully I will have a giveaway soon with some things from my closet and I'll keep you in mind!

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately i got sick too, i think everyone gets sick in winter :( But hey, that doesn't stop us from dressing nice ;)
      That would be very kind and cool! :D
      Hope you have fun with 17 this year! i think it's so cool that you got in the magazine.

      Delete
  6. oh I didn't know your were in cincinnati! I used to live there in elementary school/ 9th grade! I really miss it. the museums/ zoo were amazing, and I miiiiiss kings island! do you live like actually downtown or more in a suburb? I used to live in ken wood, if you know where that is. anyway, that just made me excited, I hadn't seen many other cincinnati bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Clifton! So basically downtown. I spend quite a bit of time downtown and in OTR since in the past three years they have REALLY cleaned up OTR and it's very artsy and nice now.. still some bad, but better! I do love the zoo and kings island and Kenwood haha! Kenwood mall is nice to visit on occasion (: I enjoy cincinnati ! It's a nice city!

      Delete
  7. Too hot. Love the look.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO DEAR ...!
    I just got here in your Blog, wonderful ..... and a nice outfit!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other? ... let me know
    TI APPEARANCE
    KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

    MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sweater is so cute! Lovely outfit, you look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, great, great and – did I forget something? Oh, yeah: Great! thanks for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete