Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day in Paradise


A true look from Paradise today.. this beautiful dress from Akira Chicago reminded me of a beachy sunrise and I couldn't wait to wear it for an evening out on the boardwalk. I decided to keep it relatively simple and pair it with some white heels, little gold accessories, my white flower crown, and my Miu Miu sunnies! 

I just absolutely loved the cutout flower detailing at the waist and the painted like detail of the purple to yellow ombre.. which I would never have thought of because of the colors complimentary status.. but it just works, and looks so pretty! It's a true showstopper !

Dress: Akira Chicago (Get it here!!!)
Heels: Target
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Flower Crown: DIY

XOXO
Olivia

14 comments:

  1. beautiful.. I love this look. The accessories are perfect with the dress !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, and I'm so jealous of your sunglasses!
    tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the colors on the dress is beautiful! I love seeing dresses with the cutout around the waist; my blogging partner in crime has one and they're super flattering and interesting.

    emma
    emandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! i would never think to put yellow and purple together in an ombre but it is so pretty (: thanks dear for your kind words always xoxo ! <3

      Delete
  4. gorgeous dress its so pretty and girly!!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hayley! It's even prettier in person xo

      Delete
  5. You look amazing as always in these photos, that dress looks perfect on you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is stunning! I love the daisy band in the middle, it goes perfectly with the flowers in your hair. Such a lovely beachy look!

    PS- I just found your blog and am now following! It's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! and I really enjoy every single picture, very nice xx
    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete