Tuesday, February 12, 2013

City Livin', West Coast Dreamin// Quiksilver Collaboration











So I am living vicariously through my amazing pieces that I just got from the new Quiksilver spring line. I may live in the city, but I'm definitely transported to coastal california in this amazing high-low maxi with gorgeous floral print. 

The deep royal blue and stark white scream for the beach and a cool drink in hand. With the beautiful warm Spring weather today, I took it out for a spin with my wooden platforms and favorite summer hat and some quirky accessories. I am not even kidding you when I say that you can feel the quality and love put into this dress.. it's amazing. It is definitely going to be a summer staple this year.

Are you all still into the maxi length this season? I actually prefer it over short dresses. It's so comfortable and carefree.. dress it up or down..casual & pretty at the same time.

Blue Skies Floral Maxi: Quiksilver
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Shop Here!
Hat: UO

XOXO
Olivia



14 comments:

  1. I love the top part of that dress; one of my favorite dresses has that neckline and waistline, and it's just so comfortable and easy. The dress looks so summery and cute on you.

    Emma
    emandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, it really is the most comfortable dress I've ever worn, and nobody told me to say that ;) haha!

      Delete
  2. this blog is turning into advertisements for bad brands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you feel that way! I try to mix up my own unique posts and the collaborations I do, equally. But I will take your comment to heart.

      Delete
  3. Really pretty look! I like that you mixed the city and beachy clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots and I love your shoes!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fit of that dress. Beautiful photos, lady!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress!! Maxi dresses always look so cool and carefree. The wind blowing in these pictures made them look so cool. I wish it was warm here. It started snowing today!!

    www,simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much claire, I always love reading your comments xo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful Dress. It is so simple yet intricate and looks so comfy. I happen to love maxi dresses myself. They are so casual comfy and are so easy for strolling around in. Love it.

    ReplyDelete