Monday, February 18, 2013

All Mixed Up








This whole wintertime I've wanted one of these Army Green jackets with the big cozy furry hood.. but I could never find one that I really liked, until now. I just received this adorable cropped version from Sheinside and I am totally infatuated with the Giant Hood. Since Ohio weather is so up and down (62 the day before, 36 when I took these photos) I figured I should give it a go before Spring starts. I paired it with some fun patterns like my Sepia Floral print dress from Madewell and some simple white lace tights.

I accessorized with my army green studded cap and my new white sandals with gold buckles.. I told you all I was obsessed with these babies. Overall, a pretty simple outfit but I love the complexity that the patterns and textures bring (: I hope you all have a fabulous monday! Only 4 more days until my Spring break and I'll be heading to the Alabama coast for some much needed beach relaxation. Yay!

Jacket: Sheinside (Get it HERE!)
Dress: Madewell
Shoes: Target
Tights: Gifted

XOXO
Olivia




17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are lovely, but for the longest time I had no idea how to wear them!! (: haha!

      Delete
  2. beautiful outfit, the tights make it all come together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Head to toe gorgeous!!!! That dress is beautiful!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is preeetty much knocking my sock off. Love your tights too.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 I have to admit, it's one of my all time favorite jackets!

      Delete
  5. That coat is awesome! I love how bold the hood is!! The print on the dress is very pretty as well.

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything..... but most of all your smile and your pretty golden bangs.

    Those sandals and the lace tights are to die for......... hmmmmmmm ...am I bold enough for those tights?

    You're such a wonderful inspiration.

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete