Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Classique







Hello beautiful people, feeling extra classique today. Wearing my favorite color mustard yellow and mixing in some earthy tans and browns as well as my staple black accessories & the perfect black skirt. The Scuba Skirt from Nastygal in this awesome neoprene material is literally a staple in my wardrobe. I own it in three colors and I find myself wearing the black one ATLEAST twice a week.. I kid you not. The perfect skirt, to me, is like the perfect tee shirt... once you've found it/them buy in every color because you may never find such perfection again.

I added a pretty little floral print Sepia toned blouse from Madewell, my classic Louis bag, and my all time favorite Nine West boots for a simple look. Adding a hat is generally essentiel pour moi. I liked the aesthetics of this look.. it felt European and classic. Do you all love playing with classics every once and a while? Sometimes it feels so nice to not fuss with trends or anything complicated and just throw on something that you know will be timeless and pretty..then throw in a few personal touches, of course.

Yellow Jacket: Gap
Blouse: Madewell
Skirt: Nastygal
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Boots: Nine West
Hat: UO

Many exciting things coming to my blog VERY soon, I promise

xoxo
Olivia




13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The colour mustard looks really good on you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous look. I really really like it. I actually favorited it on Chictopia for future reference because I really enjoy wearing outfits like this. Like you say, it's timeless, and it's also very flattering on almost anybody. It certainly looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy, that's such a sweet compliment ! <3 I also enjoy having those outfits that feel classic and lovely.. makes you feel like a lady!! haha xox

      Delete
  4. I have to tell you since I found you on inlovewithfashion I have loved every one of your outfits. There is no way that I lose any of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much Geraldyne that means so much to me :) I'm so happy to have readers like you that support me!! God bless xox

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much (: Even though I am in dire need of a "trim" haha!

      Delete