Saturday, November 17, 2012

All that Glitters






I always have a hard time wearing these pants because they really are the epitome of the 80's. However, they are gold foil.. and they sparkle so much in the sunlight I am pretty sure I could blind an oncoming driver as I'm walking down the street. They were one of those super shiny impulse buys at the end of the season last winter (girls, you ALL know what I am talking about), and it took me so long to break them out.

But they are fun, and I think that is what is most important about fashion.. to have fun. To try to work with pieces that make you feel a little bit off-center, for lack of a better word. It really helps build self-confidence.

I was having a little bit of lens difficulty today, but this beautiful bracelet/ ring combination was handcrafted by the lovely Sharena Chindavong from her Etsy boutique Enamour Entirety. I have never owned such an innovative little accessory, so many compliments when I wore it out! Her whole shop contains handcrafted jewelry designed and created by Sharena... I have my eye on her ear cuffs next! Make sure you take a look around her store :)

PS: I hope you are all loving this new haircut as much as I am!


xoxo

Gold Foil Harem Pants: BCBG
Colorful Sweater: Target
Mint Shirt: Mom's
Leopard Flats: Aldo


8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit and wonderful blog :) I will definitely follow you...would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! I LOVE your pants! love them love them. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy I found your blog, your style is adorable!

    ReplyDelete